The path we have chosen leads to a precisely defined goal. We strive to provide our passengers with safe car travels that will be a pleasant and comfortable element of their journeys. In line with this priority, we have been building the Portitor brand for over 15 years now.
Our modern, systematically expanded transport fleet is based on Mercedes vehicles. It includes prestigious limousines, vans, minibuses, and luxurious coaches of various size. All our vehicles are equipped to a high level, which means that passengers reach their destination well rested and relaxed.
At the same time, we are investing in the development of our employees. Our excellent drivers are a guarantee of a safe travel; they also speak foreign languages and are well-mannered, being the pride of our company.
We guarantee comfort and safety
Our services include individual and group travels in all of Europe. We provide comprehensive transport services for business, tourist, events-related, and private purposes.
Our clients include travel agents, airlines, hotels, state institutions, and corporate clients, both domestic and foreign. As a partner of the best, we take on the challenge of meeting the highest expectations every day. This is what motivates us to work and further improve the standard of service. We believe that our modern fleet and organizational culture are a new quality in the transport business.
Our offer is available here.
- Online monitoring of vehicles
- Modern center for managing the fleet
- Intelligent navigation systems for avoiding accidents and traffic jams
- High work discipline of our drivers
- Systematic servicing minimizing the risk of a breakdown
- Modern fleet of prestigious Mercedes vehicles
- Safety certificates and Euro emissions certificates
- Comfortable seats with safety belts
- ABS, ASR, ESP, and retarder systems
- Driver training in terms of traffic safety and techniques of driving in difficult conditions
- Mercedes-Benz Safe Driving certificate: Safety on Tour
- Every year, we undergo certification in terms of logistics and safety carried out by the British organizers of specialist transport of children, school pupils, and university students
- Luxurious coaches equipped with ergonomic, adjustable, and movable seats with armrests and control panels
- Air conditioning and Wi-Fi
- Modern multimedia systems (CD, DVD, MP3, microphone, and LCD screens)
- Fridge, mini-bar, and toilet
- Panoramic, tinted windows
- Parking heaters
- Optional catering